Connecting Health, Wealth and Peace of Mind
As people get older, their caregivers and loved ones are faced with numerous questions and challenges related to health care, living arrangements and finances, not to mention family dynamics. Many of these challenges are connected, and they can be addressed with sound guidance from a lawyer with extensive experience in the specialized field of elder law.
I am David L. McGuffey, a certified elder law attorney in Atlanta, Georgia. I have helped hundreds of families overcome fear and uncertainty through preparation, planning and thorough problem-solving. Specifically, I provide advice and representation in the areas of life care planning, Medicaid planning, Medicaid litigation and special needs planning.
Answering Vital Questions
If you have concerns about a parent, a spouse or a child with special needs, I can assist you in resolving those concerns. I can help you answer vital questions like:
- How can I help my parents have the highest possible quality of life?
- How can I protect family wealth in the face of the high cost of care?
- How can I make sure my child is provided for now and in the future?
- How do I coordinate all the medical services my parent needs?
- How do I navigate the challenges of Medicaid, Medicare, SSI and other government benefit programs?
- How do I make difficult decisions about assisted living care and home health care?
- How do I find resources I can trust?
Contact an Experienced Sandy Springs Medicaid Planning Attorney
As an Atlanta elder law attorney with extensive experience, I can help you provide for and protect your loved ones and gain greater peace of mind. Contact me to schedule a free initial consultation.